Vaporbrothers Vaporizers are Built To Last
Vaporbrothers invented the first "Whip" based vapor box in 1999 when the world was largely unaware of vaporizing's potential benefits. Our aim was to create an effective and simple way to get strong dense vapor from a device with no moving parts or noise. Throughout our early years, we demonstrated to the public that vapor could be more satisfying and effective than smoking. Since then, our iconic angled box and glass on glass Whip hand piece has become one of the most recognizable vaporizer types in the world.
- Intuitive process anyone can master
- Quick warmup - few minutes
- Stylish and durable - survives years of abuse
- Naturally vented - completely free of fans or vibration
- Carefully designed with non-toxic inhalation in mind - Electronics are Lead Free and RoHS certified
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2Yr Accident Protection available for an additional $69.99 Expands the warranty which covers manufacturer defect
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Vaporizer with EZ Change Whip is the latest embodiment of our original design. It has been improved continually over our 15 year history and remains the simplest, best quality vaporizer we've ever known. (and we've been everywhere in the last 15 years!)
- EZ Change Whip Handpiece - Replace the screen in seconds. Choose metal screens or ceramic (or use both at once)
- Screens Variety Pack - Try ceramic and stainless screens to see what you like the most- or mix and match
- Easy Registration Process - For those who want to keep up with product updates and take advantage of extra warranty benefits (Registration is not required for repair)
Natural and Dark finishes are created by a temperature resistant polyurethane, specially sourced from Europe where standards are higher for V.O.C.'s
Dark finish appears black in the shade, but has a reddish hue under light.
What Makes the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Different
heater and the vapor chamber at the core of the Vaporbrothers are sized
and proportioned for strong and sweet tasting clouds requiring very
little material to operate. Competitors using off the shelf connections
(18mm) do not have this efficiency or effectiveness.
Vaporbrothers products conforms to strict self imposed standards of
inhalation safety unheard of in the industry. We conform to worldwide
RoHS standards - eliminating lead and other toxic materials
glass and ceramic components are always well made, consistent and
durable. We inspect 100% of our product, even literally under a
microscope at times. Vaporbrothers ceramics are similar to porcelain but
about 5 times stronger.
All Vaporbrothers Vaporizers feature
our exclusive Natural Mineral Heater - an extremely dense and non porous
ceramic material that does not expose you to hot metal or other
questionable materials. It is the worlds first ceramic heating element
custom designed for vaporizing.
We use laminated birch wood and
finishes from European sources to ensure they conform to the world's
highest standards for chemical exposure. All Whip tubing and silicone
parts are medical grade. Since components of this unit are extremely
hot, these are essential requirements!
Pink finish box uses an eco friendly textured powdercoat with special matching pink LED lights. (For a limited time only!)
Warranty - true protection that only an experienced company can provide.
We take guarantee your vaporizer will work for 5-10 years - If it
becomes truly obsolete or unfixable we will help you get a brand new
unit at an extreme discount not offered anywhere else.
Standard vs. Hands-Free Vaporizers
This vaporizer is a
Hands-Free model. The Whip Handpiece stays attached to the vaporizer without requiring you to hold it in place. All Hands-Free models employ a precision ground glass connection between the vaporizer body and the handpiece.
If you are wondering which type of vaporizer to get, the
Hands-Free is at a marginally higher cost, but is preferred by new users 10 to 1.
- Works with all Hands-Free Whips - EZ Change and All-Glass Types
- Works with all Standard Whips for the older style hands-on operation
- May be connected to a water pipe or Hydrator for the ultimate in smooth taste
- Works in the U.S.A. and other 110~120V countries
UNAUTHORIZED SELLER POLICY
VAPORBROTHERS® distributes our products exclusively through authorized and trained distributors and dealers. Occasionally, individuals or discounters will attempt to sell products online without the consent of VAPORBROTHERS, and without the service or support that we require. Any VAPORBROTHERS product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or other unauthorized source can be serviced under our warranty, but may require a fee to cover the difference between the discount price and our minimum allowable price.
How to use the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer
Click here to view a copy of the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Instruction Manual included with this unit.
Briefly, the Vaporbrothers?? Vaporizer is two things, an aromatherapy diffuser for essential oils and an herbal vapor inhaler. All vaporizers come with a sample essential oil and herbal blend.
Vaporizing is like extracting the goods while leaving the carrier behind. It allows a person to inhale essential ingredients from plant material while leaving the woody plant structure behind. Vaporizing almost completely eliminates tar, hence its continued use as an alternative to smoking. Our customers report the vaporizer leaves them breathing easier and feeling invigorated.
Brief instructions for using herbs with the vaporizer:
1) Plug in and locate the vaporizer on a stable platform where the bottom vents are clear of obstructions. (this unit is air cooled)
2) Turn the temperature control to the 12 o'clock position and let the vaporizer warm up for 4 to 5 minutes. The glass encased heating element becomes extremely hot to touch so be sure to touch something else.
3) Grind up your herbal material while the unit is heating. You can use your fingers, but we recommend a hand grinder such as these.
4) Place a pinch of material into the open end of the Whip filling it by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep. You may also suck the herbs up into the Whip like a vacuum as shown in the instruction manual. Lightly tamp the herbs down with a tool.
NOTE: If you are reading these instructions because you're not sure how to get the right results please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or need troubleshooting. Most vaporizer difficulties come from packing too much material in the Whip. Don't sweat it,
with some experimentation you will figure it out quickly.
5) Finally, connect the Whip?? to the heating element and take a draw of air from the mouthpiece. (with the Standard models you just hold the Whip to the element while you draw) The first draw gives the herbs an initial heatup. If and when you exhale a white mist, you are in the zone you want to be. If there is no mist, inhale more slowly next time to help the herbs heat up to the right temperature to evaporate the moisture content.
6) Withdraw the Whip from the vaporizer and check the color of the herbs after every few draws when you are just starting out. If the herbs are browning quickly you may want to turn the temperature down or draw the air in faster next time. Be careful that you don't overheat the herbs to the point where they blacken or burn. Try various speeds of airflow and settings on the dial to find your sweet spot. You can control the amount
of vapor created by experimenting with the intensity and duration of air you inhale. Practice makes perfect.
7) Once the herbs are browned or taste like popcorn it's time to dispose of them. You may blow through the Whip to deposit them into container. The waste material from vaporizing is like a dried out version of the original herbs. Most people save the left over material for cooking or making tinctures.
If you're not getting the best taste you've ever experienced, something is not happening correctly. Try again or ask us for tips and tricks.
- Original Vaporbrothers Hands Free Vaporizer - 110v
- Hands Free Change Whip with Ceramic Screen**
Bamboo Pick Stir Tool
Variety Pack of Two .625" Stainless Steel Replacement Screens, One Ceramic Screen
- Organic Vaporbrothers Aromatherapy Herbal Blend Sample
- User Instruction Guide
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & Registration Info
**EZ Change Whip includes Hands Free Whip Tip, Silicone Whip Grip, Handle, Clear Hose, Mouthpiece - Depending on availability parts may be either glass or ceramic, silicone grip color may vary.
Components in this kit may vary slightly from listed above.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: