Your cart is empty!
Combine and Save!
The highest quality design from the company that invented the Vapor Whip
This is the Hands-Free version which fits Hands-Free Vaporizers. See the difference between Hands Free and the older Standard Manual version here.
Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the only whip on the market to eliminate the need for metal by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone grip that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip.
See our EZ Whip instructions here.
About our Glass
Glass at Vaporbrothers is held to high standards of material and workmanship. You can be assured your glass won't be thin, wobbly, or cracked.
About our Ceramic
Ceramic is an extremely dense alternative to glass that is approximately 5 times stronger. Choose the ceramic option if you are in a place where glass can shatter easily (Do you have a glass table or concrete floor?)
Please note the compatibility
About our choice to use a custom size
We first specified this 16mm size for it's superior vaporizing qualities and efficient consumption of herbs. Since then, knockoffs and Whip based competitors took a shortcut and used and an off-the-shelf size (19mm) that is easier to break and allows the herbs to fall out. If you have one of these non-Vaporbrothers units we can provide you a 19mm tip that increases your efficiency and ease of use with a smaller inside diameter. (Search for the "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip)
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION" emblem and attaches by ground glass to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. This whip is a Hands-Free type and will work with any Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
Compatibility with other brands
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon, VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the Vapor King Vaporizer. (Search our "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip for compatible Whips)
Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.
The vaporizer is high quality and trouble free. My only problem was dropping the glass whip on a tile surface. In replacing it with a ceramic whip, I received exceptional customer service. Thanks, Vaporbrothers.
This is probably the best vaporizer whip you can find anywhere right now--let me explain... All other whips I've used, you have to pack the material far from the vaporizer heating element--you'll also often have to pack MUCH more material because of this. The EZ change whip has a material chamber that is much closer to the heating element, allowing for clean, even vaporization of your material. You also have a cool to touch silicone EZ grip that not only functions as a safe handle to grab when operating your vaporizor, but it also acts as the "connector" which puts all the whip tip pieces together in a well thought out orientation. I never get material sucking through because you can place a fine mesh metal screen under the ceramic screen. Vapor Brothers put excellent craftsmanship into this whip and it definitely shows. If your like me and bought an aftermarket vaporizer (non-Vapor Brothers), stop thinking about getting this whip and GET IT, it's worth every penny... P.S. get these addons -> 14mm water adapter and the SOFT silicone hose.
Other whips are tricky to change their screens. This one lets you change your screens out easily, and they give you ceramic screens that eliminate metal from your air stream.
As they mention on the site all the parts are replaceable separately. When I broke the tip they had a replacement for that instead of making me buy the whole whip again.
I have recently had the honor to test this product. I was gifted a v1 a couple years back it came with a old whip assembly that at the time was functional not brand new but was in good shape. After two years worth of heavy use and many pounds of herbs it was time for a new assembly. I found the new glass chamber to be easy to care for and clean, I found it to hold more dry flower than the ceramic chamber and I like that I can view the Vaped material to know when to stir it. The hose it's self doesn't seem to hold onto flavors so changing between strains you will taste what's in the chamber not the hose, the hose is easily cleaned with hot water, and personally I found using pipe cleaners attached to a ramrod and pulled through the hose works just fine.
When my original hands free whip broke I got this instead about a month or two ago. I find myself cleaning and replacing the screens after every session as oppose to every 2 weeks or less with the regular hands free whip .
I love the vaporbrothers unit, it is a work horse that has yet to fail me. BUT the whip... I suggest for an EZ experience to get the silicone whip and clean accordingly there will be alot less work.
PLUS you get alot more reclaim from a glass piece than from this.
I see myself buying the glass piece in the future
Special Lasered VB1 Hands Free - Wholesale Only for Erba & The Woods (Box Only)
Special Lasered VB1 Hands Free - Wholesale Only for Erba & The Woods
Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer - Hands Free - Backseat General's Kit
Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer - Hands Free - Build Your Own - Customized Kit
Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer (VB's most popular) - Hands Free - Basic Kit