The highest quality design from the company that invented the Vapor Whip
- Disassembles in seconds for easy screen changing
- Included .625" screens in both ceramic and stainless steel
- Medical grade clear plastic tubing or high-temp silicone tubing; see drop-down menu above
- Available in glass or ceramic - A Vaporbrothers exclusive
- Aftermarket size fits competitor products
This is the Hands-Free version which fits Hands-Free Vaporizers. See the difference between Hands Free and the older Standard Manual version here.
Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the only whip on the market to eliminate the need for steel by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone grip that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip.
See our EZ Whip instructions here.
About our Glass:
Glass at Vaporbrothers is made from laboratory-grade borosilicate
glass and is held to high standards of material and workmanship. All
units are manufactured to a uniform thickness and are inspected by us
under polarized light to make sure there are no imperfections or
microfractures. Our competitors often use inferior, low-tolerance glass
that can be thin, wobbly over the heater and prone to cracking.
About our Ceramic:
Ceramic is an extremely dense alternative to glass that is approximately 5 times stronger. Choose the ceramic option if you are in a place where glass can shatter easily (Do you have a glass table or concrete floor?)
About our choice to use a custom size tip:
We decided to use this 16mm size because it's simply better, both in
terms of a superior vaporizing experience and because it's more
efficient in the consumption of herbs. Since then, knockoffs and
Whip-based competitors took a shortcut and used an off-the-shelf
size (19mm) that is easier to break, uses more of-- and is more prone to
spillage of--your herbs.
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model:
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION"
emblem and attaches via a frosted, ground glass tip to the heating element, your
vaporizer is a Hands-Free model.
Compatibility with other brands:
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor
clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon,
VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the
Vapor King Vaporizer.
Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
EZ Change Whip Assembly Instructions:
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip Cleaning:
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
EZ Change Whip Warning:
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.
- Ground Glass Whip Tip, (16mm is our standard size)
- High Temperature Medical Grade Silicone Whip Grip
- Whip Handle, Glass or Ceramic
- Mouthpiece, Glass or Ceramic
- Tubing, Medical Grade Clear Plastic or Hi-Temp Silicone, approx 40 inches
Clear Plastic: BPA & Phthalate free
- Silicone: High Temperature resistant to 400F
Screen sample pack (.625")
- Ceramic Screen - Custom molded Vaporbrothers design
- Stainless Steel Screen - Heat treated by us to eliminate metal taste
Overall Customer Rating of 5 Reviews: