***** Please note Hands Free Ceramic Tip is not in production- Please try the "Hybrid" glass & ceramic version ****
The highest quality design from the company that invented the Vapor Whip
- Disassembles in seconds for easy screen changing
- Included .625" stainless and ceramic screens
- Medical grade clear plastic tubing (High temp silicone tubing also available- sold separately)
- Available in glass or ceramic - A Vaporbrothers exclusive
- Aftermarket size fits competitor products
This is the Hands-Free version which fits Hands-Free Vaporizers. See the difference between Hands Free and the older Standard Manual version here.
Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the only whip on the market to eliminate the need for metal by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone grip that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip.
See our EZ Whip instructions here.
About our Glass
Glass at Vaporbrothers is held to high standards of material and workmanship. You can be assured your glass won't be thin, wobbly, or cracked.
About our Ceramic
Ceramic is an extremely dense alternative to glass that is approximately 5 times stronger. Choose the ceramic option if you are in a place where glass can shatter easily (Do you have a glass table or concrete floor?)
Please note the compatibility
- "Hands-Free" attaches to the ground surface of Hands-Free vaporizer models
- Does not fit well on "Standard Manual Hold-On" model vaporizers. (Could be used in a pinch)
About our choice to use a custom size
We first specified this 16mm size for it's superior vaporizing qualities and efficient consumption of herbs. Since then, knockoffs and Whip based competitors took a shortcut and used and an off-the-shelf size (19mm) that is easier to break and allows the herbs to fall out. If you have one of these non-Vaporbrothers units we can provide you a 19mm tip that increases your efficiency and ease of use with a smaller inside diameter. (Search for the "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip)
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION" emblem and attaches by ground glass to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. This whip is a Hands-Free type and will work with any Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
Compatibility with other brands
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon, VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the Vapor King Vaporizer. (Search our "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip for compatible Whips)
Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
EZ Change Whip Assembly Instructions:
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip Cleaning:
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
EZ Change Whip Warning:
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.
- Ground Glass Whip Tip, (16mm is our standard size)
- High Temperature Medical Grade Silicone Whip Grip
- Whip Handle, Glass or Ceramic
- Mouthpiece, Glass or Ceramic
- Tubing, Medical Grade Clear Plastic or Hi-Temp Silicone, approx 40 inches
Clear Plastic: BPA & Phthalate free
- Silicone: High Temperature resistant to 400F
Screen sample pack (.625")
- Ceramic Screen - Custom molded Vaporbrothers design
- Stainless Steel Screen - Heat treated by us to eliminate metal taste
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: