Your cart is empty!
The highest quality design from the company that invented the Vapor Whip
This is the Hands-Free version which fits Hands-Free Vaporizers. See the difference between Hands Free and the older Standard Manual version here.
Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the only whip on the market to eliminate the need for steel by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone grip that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen immediately.
See our EZ Whip instructions here.
About our Glass:
Glass at Vaporbrothers is made from laboratory-grade borosilicate glass and is held to high standards of material and workmanship. All units are manufactured to a uniform thickness and are inspected by us under polarized light to make sure there are no imperfections or microfractures. Glass is consistent and free of internal stresses - No sharp edges or weak spots. Our competitors often use inferior, low-tolerance glass that can be thin, wobbly over the heater and prone to cracking.
This custom glass piece is hand blown to our specifications in the USA
Cleaning tips: Clean parts by soaking in hot water (boiling if possible), Isopropyl alcohol, or a pipe cleaning solution. We recommend 91% Isopropyl alcohol.
About our choice to use a custom size tip:
We decided to use this 16mm size because it's simply better, both in
terms of a superior vaporizing experience and because it's more
efficient in the consumption of herbs. Since then, knockoffs and
Whip-based competitors took a shortcut and used an off-the-shelf
size (19mm) that is easier to break, uses more of-- and is more prone to
spillage of--your herbs.
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model:
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION"
emblem and attaches via a frosted, ground glass tip to the heating element, your
vaporizer is a Hands-Free model.
Compatibility with other brands:
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor
clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon,
VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, the Vapor King Vaporizer, Pitara, and others not listed here.
Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.