A classy hand blown Color Whip for your Vaporbrothers Vaporizer (VB1)
- Color and shape may vary as these are hand blown
- Comes with a matching color glass mouthpiece. (replacements here)
- Heat-treated stainless screen (.75" replacements here)
- Generous glass thickness without being heavy
- High-quality European sourced ground joints (16mm)
- Works with all Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers
Compatibility: This is a "Hands Free Whip" with a 16mm ground glass connection to your hands free vaporizer. If the whip that came with your vaporizer had a red "HOT" or "CAUTION" emblem on the tip closest to the heater, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. This whip will work with any Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers. Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whips are not compatible with competitors who use standard 18-19mm joint sizes.
Cleaning tip - Boiling water: For the brave and conscientious users only! Draw a small pot of boiling water. Leave the whip fully assembled. Dip the bowl end of the whip into boiling water and draw water up into the whip by inhaling through the tube slowly. Don't scald yourself with hot water. The residue should come loose when you forcefully blow the water out of the whip down the drain or back into the cooking pot. Vaporizing residue should not be as stuck to the glass as smoking residue. If there are burned marks, try scraping those with a tool. The cooking pot may become hard to clean with just dish soap, so try this trick: Spray cooking oil all over the pot, let set a few minutes, then wash as normal with dish detergent.
Cleaning tip - Alcohol soak: Fill a plastic baggie about 1/4 full of rubbing alcohol and a spoonful of salt. Leave the screen in the whip handpiece. Remove your whip glass parts from the tubing and drop them in the bag. Shake the bag to cover the glass with alcohol and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse under hot water. If needed repeat the process a time or two or leave overnight. Rinsing should remove all of the residue but will leave a film of oil on the outside of the glass. Use a cloth with alcohol to clean the outside of the glass.
Rescreening: For best performance use only Vaporbrothers .750" replacement screens. Click the diagram to open our rescreening instructions. (Also check this direct video link our most competent whip-screener made us to show his method)
- Color Hands Free Glass Handpiece with .75" heat treated, stainless steel screen
- Choice of Hose- High Temperature Silicone or Clear Plastic Tubing
- Matching Colored Glass Mouthpiece