The latest upgrade to our award winning wax pen.** For Wax/Oils and Herbal Extracts only. Not for liquid (e-juice) or dry herbs.
VB Eleven is packed with features that make it our best vape pen to date!
- Now using the time tested EVOD style battery- Sleeker, smarter, better
- Flush mount button with charge level indication
- Every unit we sell has been 100% charged and tested at full temperature
- Special hollow ceramic core heats faster and wicks better
- Titanium-Nickel Alloy Wire - More inert and long lasting than pure Titanium
- Air restriction is eliminated with the additional vent hole in the cone
- No separate charger to lose- Use any quality Micro USB charger **See note below
- No more bottom cap
- Roomy zipper case
- New Lifetime Warranty: 90 Days defect-only exchange. $14 equivalent battery replacement regardless of wear and tear.
Special notes: Buy some extra heaters with your pen
As in all vape pens, the heaters are delicate and should be considered an expendable item needing to be replaced occasionally. Creating dependable vapor from a tiny battery requires ultra low mass heaters which need to be treated with extra care. That said, on the average we find our parts lasting significantly longer than any other pen company. Vaporbrothers heaters and batteries undergo extra testing to make this possible. Expect your heater to last for approx 2 months to 9 months for moderate use.
Vape pen battery life varies by the number of times charged and the quality of the charger among other factors like heat and length of hits.
Choosing a Charger
Vape Pens come with a micro USB charging cable. Try to only plug it into high quality power sources such as name branded chargers for smart phones or a computer. Convenience store chargers or fake Apple chargers give out damaging frequencies and currents that regularly kill pen batteries or shorten their life. We respect brands such as Belkin, Anker or Apple.
What makes the VB Eleven Pen Better?
Airflow is greatly improved with an additional intake hole.
This is where VB Eleven
shines! An additional hole gives you the ability to inhale naturally and
get larger and better mixed draws of vapor. After years of drilling
these holes in our own pens and in limited runs we are now making this
feature standard to all models.
Every pen is fully charged and tested.
We use a tried and tested
manufacturer, but the only way we can guarantee quality is to fully
charge and test every unit ourselves. We're the only company we know
does this. With no pre-charging needed, your pen will be ready for use
straight out of the box.
Ceramic Core Heaters are better in the long term.
We are loving these porous ceramic cores! They undoubtedly taste better over time. To improve their wicking ability, we use a larger diameter and hollowed out core. The
increase in surface area helps draw the oils in to the coil and helps
prevent blackening or burning. The hollow reduces mass to speed heat up time. Get ready for a longer lifespan and
cleaner taste in the long run.
No More Limits on Mix & Match!
You are free to
mix and match VB Eleven and other brands without worry that you
invalidated the warranty. With the introduction of VB Eleven Pen, we are
able to let you use your VB eleven heaters on other 510 type batteries
or vice versa. We don't care how you use your pen... We want you to
Titanium Wire Heaters
Titanium is the
most requested type of wire. It is widely accepted for its neutral taste
and freedom from Chromium. It took a while for Vaporbrothers to endorse
Titanium, as we could do without the scaling and oxidizing that appears
on heated surfaces. Our solution is to add Nickel, making an alloy that
is more stable, inert and longer lasting than Titanium alone.
VB11 works best with extracts that are waxy and solid at room temperature. If your material is sticky you might need more patience to get it onto the coil. See us get one of our coils loaded here:
**Vaporbrothers was awarded "Best Standard Pen*" by Hightimes Magazine in 2014, and was called out this year for its strong hit.
Check out Skunk Magazine's thorough VB Eleven Pen review here.
|LITHIUM BATTERY CHARGING & SAFETY
|ALL BATTERIES MUST BE HANDLED CAREFULLY
MISUSE MAY RESULT IN FIRE OR BODILY HARM
PLEASE STUDY VB ELEVEN PEN INSTRUCTION MANUAL (download here)
Lithium batteries are sensitive to temperature, damage and charging conditions. VB Eleven's battery contains a powerful 650mAh lithium-ion cell inside. With proper care this battery should last a year or more.
To stay safe and get the longest life out of your battery:
- Battery connections should be clean and clear of debris
- Clean battery connection with 91% or stronger isopropyl alcohol only
- Store unused batteries in a case, not where they can bang around with keys or other metal
- Charge batteries with quality name brand chargers, never a no-name (Avoid counterfeits of Apple!)
- Keep batteries cool. Do not charge or use your pen if the battery is hot to touch.
- Once fully charged, remove battery from charger
- Never disassemble or modify a battery
- Keep battery away from water or fire
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations
- Never use or charge a battery that has been damaged
- Call or email us if you have questions!
- Battery - 650mAh EVOD Micro USB Passthrough
- Heater - Ti & Ceramic Core
- Cone - with additional vent hole
- Mouthpiece - Chrome metal
- 3' Micro USB Cord
- Pick Tool
- Zipper Case
- Detailed Instructions
- Vaporbrothers Limited Lifetime Warranty*
* One year Warranty for the battery only. Free replacement in the first 90 days. After 90 days from original purchase date there is a $14 replacement fee.
- Battery Warranty - 90 Days*
- Heater Warranty - 90 Days or until loaded or used with oils
- All Other Parts except glassware - 90 Days
Warranty applies to factory
defects only. Keep your proof of purchase. (Vaporbrothers.com customers can provide just name or order number)
Free return shipping to Continental USA.
Before requesting replacement, please check for these possible issues:
- Soiled connection heater and battery - Swab any oil or grime off the contacts with alcohol (prefer 91% isopropyl)
- Accidentally locked out - Press 5-6 times to unlock battery
- Incorrect charging - Make sure charger was plugged in and working
- "Pocket breaks" - Not covered
- Heater wire broken by handling - Not covered
If you believe you have a defective
product, please see Repair or contact us.
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: