Your cart is empty!
RYAN GARDELL'S ARTIST WEBSITE
Vaporbrothers invented the iconic vapor box in 1999 when the world was largely unaware of vaporizing's potential. Our aim was to create an effective way to get strong and dense vapor immediately. Once the vaporizer has initially heated it's ready for an inhalation. Every part of the vaporizer is designed to withstand the temperature it experiences without breaking down or outgassing smells. The process uses pure convection heating to cook your herbs evenly, until all moisture has evaporated into the air stream.
Besides benefiting from the healthy aspects of vaporizing you will notice a better mental clarity and energy. Most modern vaporizers don't extract the vapor as deeply as our method, so the experience can leave you lacking. This device may not be automated or programmable as higher cost vaporizers, but accomplishes more. After a brief period of experimentation with this device you should be getting the results that render the most expensive vaporizers (and smoking) obsolete. Every Vaporbrothers vaporizer is built to the same standard as we have had for 20 years:
This vaporizer comes with our best handpiece for containing your herbs.
All base finishes are temperature resistant and specially sourced from Europe (where standards for VOC outgassing are stronger)
Dark finish appears black in the shade, but has a reddish hue under light.
heater and the vapor chamber at the core of the Vaporbrothers is sized
and proportioned for the best balance of capacity and efficiency. Look alike competitors tend to use very large off the shelf connections
(18mm) that require more herbs to operate and may not give the same strength of vapor.
Vaporbrothers products conforms to strict self imposed standards of
inhalation safety unheard of in the industry. We conform to worldwide
RoHS standards- eliminating lead and other toxic materials
glass and ceramic components are always carefully made, annealed, consistent and
durable. We inspect 100% of our product, sometimes even under a
microscope. Vaporbrothers also makes parts from pure ceramic that is similar to porcelain but
about 5 times stronger.
All Vaporbrothers Vaporizers feature
our exclusive Natural Mineral Heater - an extremely dense and non porous
ceramic material that does not expose you to hot metal or other
questionable materials. It is the worlds first ceramic heating element
custom designed for vaporizing.
We use laminated birch wood and
finishes from European sources to ensure they conform to the world's
highest standards for chemical exposure. All Whip tubing and silicone
parts are medical grade. Since components of this unit are extremely
hot, these are essential requirements!
Dark Coffee finish appears black in the shade, but has a reddish hue under light.
Pink finish box uses an eco friendly textured powdercoat with special matching pink LED lights. (For a limited time only!)
Warranty - true protection that only an experienced company can provide.
We take guarantee your vaporizer will work for 5-10 years - If it
becomes truly obsolete or unfixable we will help you get a brand new
unit at an extreme discount not offered anywhere else.
This vaporizer is a
Hands-Free model. The Whip Handpiece stays attached to the vaporizer without requiring you to hold it in place. All Hands-Free models employ a precision ground glass connection between the vaporizer body and the handpiece.
If you are wondering which type of vaporizer to get, the
Hands-Free is at a marginally higher cost, but is preferred by new users 10 to 1.
UNAUTHORIZED SELLER POLICY
VAPORBROTHERS® distributes our products exclusively through authorized and trained distributors and dealers. Occasionally, individuals or discounters will attempt to sell products online without the consent of VAPORBROTHERS, and without the service or support that we require. Any VAPORBROTHERS product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or other unauthorized source can be serviced under our warranty, but may require a fee to cover the difference between the discount price and our minimum allowable price.
How to use the Vaporbrothers VaporizerClick here to view a copy of the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Instruction Manual included with this unit.
Briefly, the Vaporbrothers?? Vaporizer is two things, an aromatherapy diffuser for essential oils and an herbal vapor inhaler. All vaporizers come with a sample essential oil and herbal blend.
Vaporizing is like extracting the goods while leaving the carrier behind. It allows a person to inhale essential ingredients from plant material while leaving the woody plant structure behind. Vaporizing almost completely eliminates tar, hence its continued use as an alternative to smoking. Our customers report the vaporizer leaves them breathing easier and feeling invigorated.
Brief instructions for using herbs with the vaporizer:
1) Plug in and locate the vaporizer on a stable platform where the bottom vents are clear of obstructions. (this unit is air cooled)
2) Turn the temperature control to the 12 o'clock position and let the vaporizer warm up for 4 to 5 minutes. The glass encased heating element becomes extremely hot to touch so be sure to touch something else.
3) Grind up your herbal material while the unit is heating. You can use your fingers, but we recommend a hand grinder such as these.
4) Place a pinch of material into the open end of the Whip filling it by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep. You may also suck the herbs up into the Whip like a vacuum as shown in the instruction manual. Lightly tamp the herbs down with a tool.NOTE: If you are reading these instructions because you're not sure how to get the right results please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or need troubleshooting. Most vaporizer difficulties come from packing too much material in the Whip. Don't sweat it,
with some experimentation you will figure it out quickly.
5) Finally, connect the Whip?? to the heating element and take a draw of air from the mouthpiece. (with the Standard models you just hold the Whip to the element while you draw) The first draw gives the herbs an initial heatup. If and when you exhale a white mist, you are in the zone you want to be. If there is no mist, inhale more slowly next time to help the herbs heat up to the right temperature to evaporate the moisture content.
6) Withdraw the Whip from the vaporizer and check the color of the herbs after every few draws when you are just starting out. If the herbs are browning quickly you may want to turn the temperature down or draw the air in faster next time. Be careful that you don't overheat the herbs to the point where they blacken or burn. Try various speeds of airflow and settings on the dial to find your sweet spot. You can control the amount
of vapor created by experimenting with the intensity and duration of air you inhale. Practice makes perfect.
7) Once the herbs are browned or taste like popcorn it's time to dispose of them. You may blow through the Whip to deposit them into container. The waste material from vaporizing is like a dried out version of the original herbs. Most people save the left over material for cooking or making tinctures.
If you're not getting the best taste you've ever experienced, something is not happening correctly. Try again or ask us for tips and tricks.
**EZ Change Whip includes Hands Free Whip Tip, Silicone Whip Grip, Handle, Clear Hose, Mouthpiece - Depending on availability parts may be either glass or ceramic, silicone grip color may vary.
Components in this kit may vary slightly from listed above.
Vaporbrothers Vaporizers come with a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Used vaporizers (over 1 year) can be refurbished for a low flat rate set by your warranty.
Vaporizers may be sent to our repair address in California where we rebuild them and test that they work like new. We routinely fix vaporizers over 10 years old and offer trade-in options as well.
See our warranty repair page to learn about the warranty or request repair service for your vaporizer
Use this link to register your vaporizer (Optional)
Read the complete warranty fine print here and don't hesitate to ask us anything at our contact page.