Preferred by old-school Vaporbrothers fans for its simplicity and function.
- Simple flared tip lets you rotate the whip around during the draw.
- Smaller inside diameter requires less herbs to get a full hit
- Herbs stack taller in the Whip instead of spreading out on the screen
- Thin wall cools quicker than standard thickness
- Price is the lowest of all VB Whips
- Every feature is well melted in- no sharp edges or weak spots
- Unrestricted airflow ensures the best inhale possible from a box vaporizer
- Stainless screen resists poking and prodding (.625" screen replacement here)
- High heat treated stainless steel screen - No taste of metal
- Same medical grade clear tubing as on our other whips
- Teardrop shape glass mouthpiece (replacements here)
- All glass inspected for defects and free of internal stresses
- Compatible with all Vaporbrothers Vaporizers when used in the "hands-on" fashion. (This model does not stay connected to the heater - is not Hands-Free)
This clear glass whip operates by holding the Whip to the heat element
during the draw. You may withdraw the whip between hits. The whip stays
cooler and you can check your herbs easily between hits.
of the Whip's bell shaped tip, you can redirect the air flow by simply
tilting your hand, providing for more control and a better browning of
The Mini size has a smaller inside diameter for the ultimate in efficiency. Your herbs will stack on top of each other more which is better for convection vaporizing. You will get very big hits off of very small quantities of herbs!
Popular among vapor enthusiasts of all brand box vaporizers!
Although this whip is not "Hands-Free" it can still be used with a Vapor
Brothers Hands-Free Vaporizer but it will not stay attached to the heat
element on its own.
If you like this whip it's good to get extras in case of accidents.
Cleaning tip - Boiling water: For the brave and conscientious users only! Draw a small pot of boiling water. Leave the whip fully assembled. Dip the bowl end of the whip into boiling water and draw water up into the whip by inhaling through the tube slowly. Don't scald yourself with hot water. The residue should come loose when you forcefully blow the water out of the whip down the drain or back into the cooking pot. Vaporizing residue should not be as stuck to the glass as smoking residue. If there are burned marks, try scraping those with a tool. The cooking pot may become hard to clean with just dish soap, so try this trick: Spray cooking oil all over the pot, let set a few minutes, then wash as normal with dish detergent.
Cleaning tip - Alcohol soak: Fill a plastic baggie about 1/4 full of rubbing alcohol and a spoonful of salt. Leave the screen in the whip handpiece. Remove your whip glass parts from the tubing and drop them in the bag. Shake the bag to cover the glass with alcohol and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse under hot water. If needed repeat the process a time or two or leave overnight. Rinsing should remove all of the residue but will leave a film of oil on the outside of the glass. Use a cloth with alcohol to clean the outside of the glass.
Rescreening: For best performance use only Vaporbrothers .750" replacement screens. Click the diagram to open our rescreening instructions. (Also check this direct video link our most competent whip-screener made us to show his method)
- 10mm Regular Glass Handpiece with .625" screen
- Stainless Steel Screen
- 3' Class IV Medical Grade BPA free, DEHP free Hose
- Glass Mouthpiece
Please note: This whip will NOT attach to the Hands Free vaporizer for one handed operation. If your current whip has a red "HOT" emblem on it and attaches to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands Free model.