Preferred by old-school Vaporbrothers fans for its simplicity and function.
- Bell shaped tip allows a ball-joint type connection
- Smaller inside diameter requires less herbs to get a full hit
- Herbs stack taller in the Whip instead of spreading out on the screen
- Thin wall cools quicker than standard thickness
- Price is the lowest of all VB Whips
- Open airflow ensures the best inhale possible from a box vaporizer
- Tightly fitting stainless screen resists poking and prodding (Fits the .625" size screen)
- High heat treated stainless steel screen - No taste of metal here
- Same medical grade clear tubing as on our other whips
- Teardrop shape glass mouthpiece
- All glass inspected for defects and free of internal stresses
- Compatible with all Vaporbrothers Vaporizers when used in the "hands-on" fashion. (This model does not stay connected to the heater - is not Hands-Free)
This clear glass whip operates by holding the Whip to the heat element
during the draw. You may withdraw the whip between hits. The whip stays
cooler and you can check your herbs easily between hits.
of the Whip's bell shaped tip, you can redirect the air flow by simply
tilting your hand, providing for more control and a better browning of
The Mini size has a smaller inside diameter for the ultimate in efficiency. Your herbs will stack on top of each other more which is better for convection vaporizing. You will get very big hits off of very small quantities of herbs!
Popular among vapor enthusiasts of all brand box vaporizers!
Although this whip is not "Hands-Free" it can still be used with a Vapor
Brothers Hands-Free Vaporizer but it will not stay attached to the heat
element on its own.
Pick up an extra today in case of accidents!
For best performance use only Vaporbrothers .625" replacement screens.
Please note: This whip will NOT attach to the Hands-Free vaporizer for one handed operation. If your previous whip has a red "HOT"
or "CAUTION" emblem and attaches to the heating element by a ground
glass joint, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. Please search Hands
Never tap the glass handpiece end of the vapor whip to
remove the used materials from the whip. Always use a stir tool to
remove the used materials. Tapping the vapor whip may break the glass.
Cleaning Tip: Try cleaning your screen and whip without
removing the screen. Fill a ZipLock baggie about 1/4 full of rubbing
alcohol, and then pour in spoonful of salt. After removing your whip
from the plastic tubing drop it in the bag. Shake the bag for a minute
and then rinse under hot water. If needed repeat the process a time or
two and you can keep using the same whip/screen for a very long time.
For harder to clean whips, let the glass soak overnight in the rubbing
alcohol/salt bath. For more cleaning tips try reading the comments on
our Cleaning Your Vaporizer Whip Blog Post.
When you are ready for a fresh screen this YouTube video provides
excellent instructions for changing the screen in the Vaporbrothers
- 10mm Regular Glass Handpiece with .625" screen
- Stainless Steel Screen
- 3' Class IV Medical Grade BPA free, DEHP free Hose
- Glass Mouthpiece
Please note: This whip will NOT attach to the Hands Free vaporizer for one handed operation. If your current whip has a red "HOT" emblem on it and attaches to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands Free model.