An economical and highly functional ground glass hands-free whip with stainless screen
- Ground glass 16mm taper connects this whip to Hands-free vaporizers.
- Open airflow ensures the best inhale possible from a box vaporizer.
- Every feature is well melted in- no sharp edges or weak spots
- Unrestricted airflow ensures the best inhale possible from a box vaporizer
- Stainless screen resists poking and prodding (.75" screen replacement here)
- Screen is cleaned in a high temperature process - Removes chromium
- Same medical grade clear tubing as on our other whips
- Teardrop shape glass mouthpiece (replacements here)
- All whips are inspected for defects and free of internal stresses
- Works with all Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
This is a 16mm ground glass / Hands-Free Whip: Hands-free whips are tapered inside and attach to the matching tapered heater tip of Hands-Free vaporizers. The ground glass taper does not fit well on "Standard" model vaporizers. (Could be used in a pinch)
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model:
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION" emblem and attaches by ground glass to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. This whip is a Hands-Free type and will work with any Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
Compatibility with other brands:
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon, VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the Vapor King Vaporizer. (Search our "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip for compatible Whips)
Cleaning tip - Boiling water: For the brave and conscientious users only! Draw a small pot of boiling water. Leave the whip fully assembled. Dip the bowl end of the whip into boiling water and draw water up into the whip by inhaling through the tube slowly. Don't scald yourself with hot water. The residue should come loose when you forcefully blow the water out of the whip down the drain or back into the cooking pot. Vaporizing residue should not be as stuck to the glass as smoking residue. If there are burned marks, try scraping those with a tool. The cooking pot may become hard to clean with just dish soap, so try this trick: Spray cooking oil all over the pot, let set a few minutes, then wash as normal with dish detergent.
Cleaning tip - Alcohol soak: Fill a plastic baggie about 1/4 full of rubbing alcohol and a spoonful of salt. Leave the screen in the whip handpiece. Remove your whip glass parts from the tubing and drop them in the bag. Shake the bag to cover the glass with alcohol and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse under hot water. If needed repeat the process a time or two or leave overnight. Rinsing should remove all of the residue but will leave a film of oil on the outside of the glass. Use a cloth with alcohol to clean the outside of the glass.
Rescreening: For best performance use only Vaporbrothers .750" replacement screens. Click the diagram to open our rescreening instructions. (Also check this direct video link our most competent whip-screener made us to show his method)
- Clear Hands Free Glass Handpiece with .75" screen
- 3' Class IV Medical Grade BPA free, DEHP free Hose
- Clear Glass Mouthpiece