An economical and highly functional glass whip with stainless screen
- Consistent quality throughout
- Open airflow ensures the best inhale possible from a box vaporizer.
- Tightly fitting stainless screen resists poking and prodding
- High heat treated stainless steel screen - No taste of metal here
- Medical grade clear tubing
- Teardrop shape glass mouthpiece
- All glass free of defects or internal stresses.
- Compatible with all Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
For best performance use only Vaporbrothers .75" stainless steel replacement screens.
Please note the compatibility:
- "Hands-Free" attaches to the ground surface of Hands-Free vaporizer models
- Does not fit well on "Standard" model vaporizers. (Could be used in a pinch)
About our choice to use a custom size:
We first specified this 16mm size for it's superior vaporizing qualities and efficient consumption of herbs. Since then, knockoffs and Whip based competitors took a shortcut and used and an off-the-shelf size (19mm) that is easier to break and allows the herbs to fall out. If you have one of these non-Vaporbrothers units we can provide you a 19mm tip that increases your efficiency and ease of use with a smaller inside diameter. (Search for the "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip)
How to tell if your vaporizer is a "Hands-Free" model:
If your current Vaporbrothers whip has a red "HOT" or "CAUTION" emblem and attaches by ground glass to the heating element, your vaporizer is a Hands-Free model. This whip is a Hands-Free type and will work with any Hands-Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers.
Compatibility with other brands:
This Vaporbrothers Hands-Free Whip is not compatible with competitor clones, including Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon, VaporDoc, Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the Vapor King Vaporizer. (Search our "Aftermarket" Whip Kit or Whip Tip for compatible Whips)
Never tap the glass handpiece end of the vapor whip to remove the used materials from the whip. Always use a stir tool to remove the used materials. Tapping the vapor whip may break the glass.
Cleaning Tip: Try cleaning your screen and whip without removing the screen. Fill a ZipLock baggie about 1/4 full of rubbing alcohol, and then pour in spoonful of salt. After removing your whip from the plastic tubing drop it in the bag. Shake the bag for a minute and then rinse under hot water. If needed repeat the process a time or two and you can keep using the same whip/screen for a very long time. For harder to clean whips, let the glass soak overnight in the rubbing alcohol/salt bath.
When you are ready for a fresh screen however this YouTube video provides excellent instructions for changing your screeen:
- Clear Hands Free Glass Handpiece with .75" screen
- 3' Class IV Medical Grade BPA free, DEHP free Hose
- Clear Glass Mouthpiece
Please Note: Vaporbrothers Hands Free Whips are not compatible with the Easy Vape Digital, VaporWarez, VaporBox, VaporCannon, the VaporDoc Vaporizer, the Pure Vaporizer, Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer, and the Vapor King Vaporizer.