Vaporizer Ordering

Q: Do I need to buy special adapters to travel with my vaporizer outside the United States?

A: If you plan to travel overseas with your vaporizer you must use a 220V to 110V step-down converter, 75W or more. You can find it at an electronic store, or on our website. Beware you don't just use an adapter to change the plug type! Stores typically recommend the wrong component! Here is the only step-down converter we know works reliably and won't harm your vaporizer:

Model V85 from Voltage Valet

Questions for our customer service? Contact Us