- 85 Watt Foreign Electricity Convertor - transformer type
- Designed for continuous use
- Accepts grounded North American plugs, but does not continue ground to foreign outlet.
- Built-in Continental European plug pins fit recessed outlets.
- One year limited warranty
- Complete instructions enclosed
Voltage Valet V85 85 Watt Step Down Transformer
Converts Foreign Electricity to North American Standard
Electronic devices built for use in North America are designed to operate on 110-120 volts. Foreign electrical sources are commonly 220-240 volts. To use your North American electronic devices overseas a Voltage Valet Foreign Electricity Convertor is necessary to change the voltage to 110-120 volts.
For continuous use with 110-120 volt electronic, motorized and heating devices rated up to a MAXIMUM of 85 watts.
DO NOT use the convertor with any device that requires more than 85 watts.