This model's Whip doesn't "fit over" or stay connected to the heating element. What's great about the OG Standard Vaporbrothers model:
- Hold the Whip to the vaporizer only while you draw air; remove between hits
- Whip connects like a ball joint to help distribute the hot air around the bowl better
- Standard Whip is more durable than the Hands Free versions
- Lack of ground glass joints results in lower price for vaporizer and Whips
- Not being connected to the heater allows the Whip to stay relatively cool (Hands Free version becomes extremely hot)
- Works with all Standard Whips including our favorite Mini-thin Whip
- Same Limited Lifetime Warranty as our top end models
- 2Yr Accident Protection available for an additional $49
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please note: the Whip does NOT stay attached to the heat element with the Standard model. If you are looking for the hands-free version, please go back to the vaporizer page.
Vaporbrothers Vaporizers are Built To Last
Vaporbrothers invented its first herbal vaporizer in 1999 when the world was largely unaware of vaporizing's potential benefits. We operated on principles of creating the best quality vapor from a simple device with no moving parts or noise. Throughout our early years, we demonstrated to the public that vapor could be more satisfying and effective than smoking. Since then, our iconic angled box and glass on glass "Whip" hand piece has become one of the most recognizable vaporizer types in the world.
This Vaporbrothers Standard Vaporizer is an updated version of our original design. It has been improved continually over our 15 year history and remains the simplest, best quality vaporizer we've ever known. (and we've been everywhere in the last 15 years!)
What Makes the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Different
The heater and the vapor chamber at the core of the Vaporbrothers are sized and proportioned for strong and sweet tasting clouds requiring very little material to operate. Competitors using off the shelf connections (18mm) do not have this efficiency or effectiveness.
All Vaporbrothers products conforms to strict self imposed standards of inhalation safety unheard of in the industry. We conform to worldwide RoHS standards - eliminating lead and other toxic materials
Our glass and ceramic components are always well made, consistent and durable. We inspect 100% of our product, even literally under a microscope at times. Vaporbrothers ceramics are similar to porcelain but about 5 times stronger.
All Vaporbrothers Vaporizers feature our exclusive Natural Mineral Heater - an extremely dense and non porous ceramic material that does not expose you to hot metal or other questionable materials. It is the worlds first ceramic heating element custom designed for vaporizing.
We use laminated birch wood and finishes from European sources to ensure they conform to the world's highest standards for chemical exposure. All Whip tubing and silicone parts are medical grade. Since components of this unit are extremely hot, these are essential requirements!
Dependable Product Warranty - true protection that only an experienced company can provide. We take guarantee your vaporizer will work for 5-10 years - If it becomes truly obsolete or unfixable we will help you get a brand new unit at an extreme discount not offered anywhere else.
Standard vs. Hands-Free Vaporizers
This vaporizer is a standard model. The Whip Handpiece does not stay attached to the vaporizer requiring you to hold it in place. We find the standard to be a more durable and more economical alternative to Hands-Free models.
If you are wondering which type of vaporizer to get, the Hands-Free is at a marginally higher cost, but is preferred by new users 2 to 1.
- Works with all Standard Whips - EZ Change and All-Glass Types
- May be connected to a water pipe or Hydrator for the ultimate in smooth taste
- Works in the U.S.A. and other 110~120V countries