Your cart is empty!
Free Grinder and $10 extra store credit (Additional 200 pts, redeemable in future orders, no expiration)
Includes Concentrate Disc, Concentrate Load Tool, and Metal Pick Tool, everything you need to get started with Concentrates!
Choose beads material:
Since the invention of our iconic vapor box, the VB1, Vaporbrothers has been delivering the tastiest and cleanest hits from any desktop vaporizer. With parts specifically graded to not outgas smells or toxins into the vapor, the VB1 was designed with the user in mind. The patented ceramic heater allowed for the deepest, most efficient extraction available at the time. However, the VB 1.5 is here to raise the bar once more and make you fall in love with vaporizing all over again! With the addition of lab quality glass balls to our heating element, allowing the heat to distribute more evenly across the air stream, the VB 1.5 can provide even tastier and fuller vapor hits! This allows you to use less power and the more efficient extraction will make your dry herbs last longer, saving the user time and money! In addition to upgrading the dry herb capabilities, the power boost from the more efficient heat distribution allows the VB 1.5 to provide the best concentrate extract from a convection vaporizer.
Besides benefiting from the healthy aspects of vaporizing you will notice a better mental clarity and energy. Most modern vaporizers don't extract the vapor as deeply as our method, so the experience can leave you lacking. This device may not be automated or programmable as higher cost vaporizers, but accomplishes more. After a brief period of experimentation with this device you should be getting the results that render the most expensive vaporizers (and smoking) obsolete. Every Vaporbrothers vaporizer is built to the same standard as we have had for 20 years:
heater and the vapor chamber at the core of the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer is sized
and proportioned for the best balance of capacity and efficiency. Competitors tend to use very large off the shelf connections
(18mm) that require more herbs to operate and may not give the same vapor quality. The addition of glass balls to the heater allows for even more efficient extracts, saving you dry herb and hard earned cash.
Vaporbrothers products conform to strict self-imposed standards of
inhalation safety and worldwide
RoHS standards. We eliminate lead and other toxic materials.
glass and ceramic components are always carefully made and annealed. We have no doubt you will find them consistent and
durable. We inspect 100% of our product (sometimes even under a
microscope!) Vaporbrothers also makes parts from pure ceramic that is similar to porcelain but
about 5 times stronger.
All Vaporbrothers Vaporizers feature
our exclusive Natural Mineral Heater - an extremely dense and non porous
ceramic material that does not expose you to hot metal or other
questionable materials. It is the world's first ceramic heating element
custom designed for vaporizing.
We use laminated birch wood and finishes from European sources to ensure they conform to higher standards for chemical exposure. All Whip tubing and silicone parts are made with inhalation safety in mind. Since many components of this unit become hot during use, the safety of the materials is essential.
Dark Coffee finish appears black in the shade, but has a reddish hue under light. All vaporizers use the same Baltic Birch low VOC. laminate inside.
Warranty - true protection that only an experienced company can provide.
We guarantee your vaporizer will work for 5-10 years, we're that confident in our product! If it
becomes truly obsolete or unfixable we will help you get a brand new
unit at an extreme discount not offered anywhere else.
This vaporizer is a
Hands-Free model. The Whip Handpiece stays attached to the vaporizer without requiring you to hold it in place. All Hands-Free models employ a precision ground glass connection between the vaporizer body and the handpiece.
If you are wondering which type of vaporizer to get, the
Hands-Free is preferred by new users 10 to 1.
UNAUTHORIZED SELLER POLICY
VAPORBROTHERS® distributes our products exclusively through authorized and trained distributors and dealers. Occasionally, individuals or discounters will attempt to sell products online without the consent of VAPORBROTHERS, and without the service or support that we require. Any VAPORBROTHERS product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or other unauthorized source can be serviced under our warranty, but may require a fee to cover the difference between the discount price and our minimum allowable price.
Vaporizing is akin to extracting the goods while leaving the carrier behind. It allows a person to inhale essential ingredients from plant material while leaving the woody plant structure behind. Vaporizing almost completely eliminates tar, hence its continued use as an alternative to smoking. Our customers report the vaporizer leaves them breathing easier and feeling invigorated. New to the VB 1.5 are concentrates! Read on to learn how to properly use the VB 1.5 to get the most out of your concentrates.
Dry Herb Instructions:
1) Plug in and locate the vaporizer on a stable platform where the bottom vents are clear of obstructions. (this unit is air cooled)
2) Turn the temperature control to the 9 o'clock position and let the vaporizer warm up for 4 to 5 minutes. The glass encased heating element becomes extremely hot to touch so be sure to touch something else.
3) Grind up your herbal material while the unit is heating. You can use your fingers, but we recommend a hand grinder such as these.
4) Place a pinch of material into the open end of the Whip filling it by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep. You may also suck the herbs up into the Whip like a vacuum as shown in the instruction manual. Lightly tamp the herbs down with a tool.NOTE: If you are reading these instructions because you're not sure how to get the right results please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or need troubleshooting. Most vaporizer difficulties come from packing too much material in the Whip. Don't sweat it,
with some experimentation you will figure it out quickly.
5) Finally, connect the Whip to the heating element and take a draw of air from the mouthpiece. (with the Standard models you just hold the Whip to the element while you draw) The first draw gives the herbs an initial heatup. If and when you exhale a white mist, you are in the zone you want to be. If there is no mist, inhale more slowly next time to help the herbs heat up to the right temperature to evaporate the moisture content.
6) Withdraw the Whip from the vaporizer and check the color of the herbs after every few draws when you are just starting out. If the herbs are browning quickly you may want to turn the temperature down or draw the air in faster next time. Be careful that you don't overheat the herbs to the point where they blacken or burn. Try various speeds of airflow and settings on the dial to find your sweet spot. You can control the amount
of vapor created by experimenting with the intensity and duration of air you inhale. Practice makes perfect.
7) Once the herbs are browned or taste like popcorn it's time to dispose of them. You may blow through the Whip to deposit them into container. The waste material from vaporizing is like a dried out version of the original herbs. Most people save the left over material for cooking or making tinctures.
How to use your VB 1.5 for vaping CONCENTRATES
1) New to the VB 1.5 is the ability to convection vaporize your favorite concentrate, for the tastiest, fullest convection vapor around.
2) Begin by adjusting your VB 1.5's temperature control knob to the 12 noon position, the beginning of the oil range. We suggest starting here and increasing as you go along, but you'll find your favorite technique!
3) Remove your EZ Change Whip Tip from your EZ Change Whip Grip (Make sure your Whip is cool!)
4) Insert your Ceramic Disc for Extracts to rest on top of your screen.
5) Use a dabbing tool to load your concentrate onto the Disc, aiming to place the product on the center of the Disc.
6) Once product is loaded, reinsert your Whip Tip into the silicone grip. The discs will vary in size, but most will be able to slip into the neck of the Whip Tip. You can push down a little bit if you need to make sure the Whip Tip is secure.
7) Once your Whip Tip is securely attached to the grip, insert the tip onto the heater and enjoy!
8) Before attempting to remove the Concentrate Disc, place the whip on a safe surface while it cools down. DO NOT attempt to touch the glass or ceramic disc immediately after, they will be very hot. Please allow 5-10 minutes before handling the whip tip or the ceramic disc.
**EZ Change Whip includes Hands Free Whip Tip, Silicone Whip Grip, Handle, Clear Hose, Mouthpiece, Screen variety pack (1 ceramic screen, 2 stainless .625" screens)
Components in this kit may vary slightly from listed above.
Vaporbrothers Vaporizers come with a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Used vaporizers (over 1 year) can be refurbished for a low flat rate set by your warranty.
Vaporizers may be sent to our repair address in California where we rebuild them and test that they work like new. We routinely fix vaporizers over 10 years old and offer trade-in options as well.
See our warranty repair page to learn about the warranty or request repair service for your vaporizer
Use this link to register your vaporizer (Optional)
Read the complete warranty fine print here and don't hesitate to ask us anything at our contact page.
Deluxe Pick for Whips (Stainless Steel Packing Tool)
Accident and Wear Protection for VB1 Vapor Box
Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip - Hands Free
Vaporbrothers Whip - Hands Free - Fumed