Compatible with today's VB11 although it's an older design than the batteries we sell currently.
|LITHIUM BATTERY CHARGING & SAFETY
|ALL BATTERIES MUST BE HANDLED CAREFULLY
MISUSE MAY RESULT IN FIRE OR BODILY HARM
PLEASE STUDY VB ELEVEN PEN INSTRUCTION MANUAL (download here)
Lithium batteries are sensitive to temperature, damage and charging conditions. VB Eleven's battery contains a powerful 650mAh lithium-ion cell inside. With proper care this battery should last a year or more.
To stay safe and get the longest life out of your battery:
- Battery connections should be clean and clear of debris
- Clean battery connection with 91% or stronger isopropyl alcohol only
- Store unused batteries in a case, not where they can bang around with keys or other metal
- Charge batteries with quality name brand chargers, never a no-name (Avoid counterfeits of Apple!)
- Keep batteries cool. Do not charge or use your pen if the battery is hot to touch.
- Once fully charged, remove battery from charger
- Never disassemble or modify a battery
- Keep battery away from water or fire
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations
- Never use or charge a battery that has been damaged
- Call or email us if you have questions!