- All sold as-is in various condition. This was a fun side project for one of our builders who had old parts laying around. Series was built in 2012 and has been in our vapor museum storage since. On request we can send you more detailed pictures.
- Click through all 9 models to see what is still available.
- Please note the descriptions on each photo.
- Matching All-Glass Whips Included. (2 Whips in the Double models)
- Note that some are Hands Free (Whip fits over and stays attached to vaporizer) and others are the Standard Manual Hold-On style (you hold the whip to the vaporizer while you draw) See the difference here.
- Dual Heater models come with 2 Whips and have a few wonderful advantages:
- 2 people can vaporize at once- Fun!
- Heaters run at slightly different temp- Switch between as you like during use.
- 2 heaters provide redundancy in case one heater burns out. Good for survival situations.
- Duals are extremely rare and unique.
- Some units are made from old parts that we don't have anymore, and are therefore irreparable. We will help you out as much as possible though. We will attempt repair or give you replacement for our current VB1 model at approximately half price.
- All are One-Of-A-Kind so we have only 1 of each. Please don't try to order 2! Thank you.
More about Vaporbrothers VB1 Box Vaporizers:
This kit has all you need to vaporize including the handpiece aka the "Whip" which contains your herbs while you are vaporizing.
Vaporbrothers Vaporizers are Built To Last
Vaporbrothers invented the iconic vapor box in 1999 when the world was largely unaware of vaporizing's potential. Our aim was to create an effective way to get strong and dense vapor immediately. Once the vaporizer has initially heated it's ready for an inhalation. Every part of the vaporizer is designed to withstand the temperature it experiences without breaking down or outgassing smells. The process uses pure convection heating to cook your herbs evenly, until all moisture has evaporated into the air stream.
Besides benefiting from the healthy aspects of vaporizing you will notice a better mental clarity and energy. Most modern vaporizers don't extract the vapor as deeply as our method, so the experience can leave you lacking. This device may not be automated or programmable as higher cost vaporizers, but accomplishes more. After a brief period of experimentation with this device you should be getting the results that render the most expensive vaporizers (and smoking) obsolete.
Every Vaporbrothers vaporizer is built to the same standard as we have had for 20 years:
- Intuitive process anyone can master
- Quick warmup - about 5 minutes
- Stylish and durable - survives years of heavy use
- Naturally vented - completely free of fans or vibration
- Carefully designed with non-toxic inhalation in mind - Electronics are Lead Free and RoHS certified
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on manufacturer defect
- Expanded Warranty available for an additional $69.99 Adds additional protection to the warranty for any accidents within 2 years
- Designed and assembled in U.S.A.
All base finishes are temperature resistant and specially sourced from Europe (where standards for VOC outgassing are stronger)
What Makes the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Different
heater and the vapor chamber at the core of the Vaporbrothers is sized
and proportioned for the best balance of capacity and efficiency. Look alike competitors tend to use very large off the shelf connections
(18mm) that require more herbs to operate and may not give the same strength of vapor.
Vaporbrothers products conforms to strict self imposed standards of
inhalation safety unheard of in the industry. We conform to worldwide
RoHS standards- eliminating lead and other toxic materials
glass and ceramic components are always carefully made, annealed, consistent and
durable. We inspect 100% of our product, sometimes even under a
microscope. Vaporbrothers also makes parts from pure ceramic that is similar to porcelain but
about 5 times stronger.
All Vaporbrothers Vaporizers feature
our exclusive Natural Mineral Heater - an extremely dense and non porous
ceramic material that does not expose you to hot metal or other
questionable materials. It is the worlds first ceramic heating element
custom designed for vaporizing.
We use laminated birch wood and
finishes from European sources to ensure they conform to the world's
highest standards for chemical exposure. All Whip tubing and silicone
parts are medical grade. Since components of this unit are extremely
hot, these are essential requirements!
How to use the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer
Click here to view a copy of the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer Instruction Manual included with this unit.
Briefly, the Vaporbrothers?? Vaporizer is two things, an aromatherapy diffuser for essential oils and an herbal vapor inhaler. All vaporizers come with a sample essential oil and herbal blend.
Vaporizing is like extracting the goods while leaving the carrier behind. It allows a person to inhale essential ingredients from plant material while leaving the woody plant structure behind. Vaporizing almost completely eliminates tar, hence its continued use as an alternative to smoking. Our customers report the vaporizer leaves them breathing easier and feeling invigorated.
Brief instructions for using herbs with the vaporizer:
1) Plug in and locate the vaporizer on a stable platform where the bottom vents are clear of obstructions. (this unit is air cooled)
2) Turn the temperature control to the 12 o'clock position and let the vaporizer warm up for 4 to 5 minutes. The glass encased heating element becomes extremely hot to touch so be sure to touch something else.
3) Grind up your herbal material while the unit is heating. You can use your fingers, but we recommend a hand grinder such as these.
4) Place a pinch of material into the open end of the Whip filling it by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep. You may also suck the herbs up into the Whip like a vacuum as shown in the instruction manual. Lightly tamp the herbs down with a tool.
NOTE: If you are reading these instructions because you're not sure how to get the right results please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or need troubleshooting. Most vaporizer difficulties come from packing too much material in the Whip. Don't sweat it,
with some experimentation you will figure it out quickly.
5) Finally, connect the Whip?? to the heating element and take a draw of air from the mouthpiece. (with the Standard models you just hold the Whip to the element while you draw) The first draw gives the herbs an initial heatup. If and when you exhale a white mist, you are in the zone you want to be. If there is no mist, inhale more slowly next time to help the herbs heat up to the right temperature to evaporate the moisture content.
6) Withdraw the Whip from the vaporizer and check the color of the herbs after every few draws when you are just starting out. If the herbs are browning quickly you may want to turn the temperature down or draw the air in faster next time. Be careful that you don't overheat the herbs to the point where they blacken or burn. Try various speeds of airflow and settings on the dial to find your sweet spot. You can control the amount
of vapor created by experimenting with the intensity and duration of air you inhale. Practice makes perfect.
7) Once the herbs are browned or taste like popcorn it's time to dispose of them. You may blow through the Whip to deposit them into container. The waste material from vaporizing is like a dried out version of the original herbs. Most people save the left over material for cooking or making tinctures.
If you're not getting the best taste you've ever experienced, something is not happening correctly. Try again or ask us for tips and tricks.
- Original Vaporbrothers Hands Free Vaporizer - 110v
- Matching All-Glass Whip, Either Hands-Free or Standard to match the Vaporizer type (2 Whips for Double Models)
Bamboo Pick Stir Tool
- Organic Vaporbrothers Aromatherapy Herbal Blend Sample
- User Instruction Guide
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & Registration Info
Components in this kit may vary slightly from listed above.
VAPORBROTHERS® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR MANUFACTURER DEFECTS & FLAT RATE REPAIR SERVICE FOR WEAR AND TEAR
Vaporbrothers Vaporizers come with a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Used vaporizers (over 1 year) can be refurbished for a low flat rate set by your warranty.
Vaporizers may be sent to our repair address in California where we rebuild them and test that they work like new. We routinely fix vaporizers over 10 years old and offer trade-in options as well.
CUSTOM ONE-OF-A-KIND VAPORIZERS OF THIS SERIES MAY NOT BE REPAIRABLE AND ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A HALF PRICE REPLACEMENT OF A NEW VAPORIZER OF SIMILAR CONDITION.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VAPORIZER SERIES HAS BEEN IN STORAGE FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND IS NOT AS SHINY AND CLEAN AS OUR NORMAL VAPORIZER PRODUCTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE FINISH WILL BE EVEN OR THE WOOD BE FLAWLESS.
See our warranty repair page to learn about the warranty or request repair service for your vaporizer
Use this link to register your vaporizer (Optional)
Read the complete warranty fine print here and don't hesitate to ask us anything at our contact page.