By far the best portable oil rig we've tested so far
Kanboro Tech eCube Portable Oil Rig Vaporizer
Made by a company that is an original in portable oil rigs
- Heats up fast with a powerful ceramic heater
- Choice of using a Quartz, Ceramic, or Titanium nail
- Parts fit together easily - No tight or loose glass or sharp metal edges
- Luxurious feel - Steel body. Does not have a cheap finish
- Unassuming bubbler design makes this device more discreet
- Ceramic heater is easy to replace
- High drain 2500 mAh battery (optional) - Easy to find replacements (#18650 at any vape shop)
- Limited Warranty covers any defects or electrical failures within 6 months
WHY WE LOVE THIS NEW DEVICE
Coming from making our own oil devices, we were wary of moving to portables that couldn't keep up with our demands. Vaporbrothers requires that product sold on our site are clean to inhale from (no plastic odor or fumes) and that they survive frequent use for a long time. Very few vaporizers get our attention. Add to that the severe limitations of having a battery powered vaporizer- there is not much energy in a small battery. Compared to our last oil rig called VB2.5 that consumed 700W of power to vaporize dabs immediately, we wanted to make sure anything new we found could still give a medical patient a truly effective experience. The eCube met all of our needs and our testers were instantly hooked.
SO SIMPLE TO USE
There is nothing to remember, except to push the button to turn it on. If you push 3 times, the nail will heat quickly (Best for use with the Titanium nail). Push 5 times (or more) to heat slowly for best life on ceramic and quartz nails. The unit is ready to use once the button changes color.
The Kanboro comes in a solid foam filled case with all the parts you need to vaporize. Use the included dabber, which acts as a handle to the magnetic carb cap when they are connected.
POWERFUL YET SMOOTH TASTE
The eCube operates at an astounding 60 to 80 Watts to get up to temperature quickly. Lower smooth tasting temperatures can be found in the trough of the nail, while higher temperatures (quicker hit, more complete decarboxylation) are on the center pillar. The quartz, ceramic, and titanium nails perform in different ways - Find out for yourself!
Please contact us with your questions and suggestions.
Kanboro Tech eCube Portable Oil Rig Vaporizer, Black Satin
- 18650 High Drain Lithium Battery, 2400 mAh (optional)
- Titanium Nail
- Quartz Nail
- Glass Bubbler
- Magnetic Carb Cap
- Metal Loading Tool
Silicone Storage Container
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Replacement O-Rings
- User Instruction Guide
- Hard Shell Case